# All You Need To Know About Return to Player (RTP)
If you’re a gambler, you’ve probably heard of Return to Player (RTP). But do you know what it is and how it affects your gaming experience? Well, read on to find out all you need to know about RTP and how it can help you make the most of your gaming experience.
## What is RTP?
RTP is a statistic that measures the percentage of all the money wagered on a game that is paid out as winnings. So, for example, if a game has an RTP of 95%, then 95% of all the money wagered on the game is paid out as winnings. This means that the casino keeps the remaining 5% as profit.
## How Does RTP Affect My Gaming Experience?
RTP is an important factor when it comes to gambling. The higher the RTP, the better your chances of winning. A game with a higher RTP gives you a better chance of winning more money. On the other hand, a game with a lower RTP has a lower payout rate and thus a lower chance of winning.
## What Are Some Examples of High RTP Games?
Some of the highest RTP games include video poker, blackjack, and baccarat. Video poker is known for its high RTP, with some versions offering up to 99.54%. Blackjack also has a high RTP, with the average being around 99%. Baccarat is also known for its high RTP, with some versions offering up to 99.6%.
## What Are Some Examples of Low RTP Games?
Slots are known for having the lowest RTP of all the casino games. The average RTP of slots is around 94-96%. Other low RTP games include keno and craps, which both have an average RTP of around 90%.
Return to Player (RTP) is an important statistic when it comes to gambling. The higher the RTP, the better your chances of winning. It’s important to be aware of the RTP of the games you are playing so that you can make the most of your gaming experience.